Events & Entertainment
1 Apr 2017 - 11:05 am
Drop In: $10
5 class pass: $50
10 class pass: $80 (valid for 2 years from date of purchase)
1 month unlimited pass: $70
*Cash or cheque only. No refunds. Please bring your own mat.
Tuesdays, 5-6PM: Hatha Chill
Saturdays, 10-11AM: Hatha Foundations
Saturdays, 11:15AM-12:15PM: Hatha Flow
This class is a great way to release any stress, tension and unwind after a busy day.
Emphasis is on body awareness, balance, stretching and breathing. All levels welcome!
This class is suitable for newer students or those wanting to get back into the basics.
Emphasis is on postural alignment, gaining muscular strength, flexibility and a peaceful mind.
This faster paced Hatha class consists of a dynamic sequence of postures that synchronize
breath with movement. Emphasis is on building core strength, balance and flexibility.
Beginners will be challenged, but are more than welcome!
Kristy Wright Schell
Founder of Just Add Water Yoga Ltd &
SUP Vancouver Paddle Canada &
SUPYoga/SUPFit Instructor Trainer
Kristy founded Stand Up Paddle Vancouver in 2011, and was one of the first to bring Stand Up Paddling and SUP Yoga to Canada. In 2013 Just Add Water Yoga Ltd was founded offering a wide range of SUP & Yoga Activities including: Paddle Canada Instructor training, SUP Yoga Teacher Trainings, Paddle Canada SUP Skills Courses – flatware skills, Coastal Touring and Surf, Power Yoga classes and workshops.
Through her personal growth on the Paddleboard she has been able to create a deeper connection to herself, and her students through the foundational yoga principles and how they apply to our physical, mental and spiritual state at any given moment.
“True connection comes, when we become present to how we move, and are moved by others”
In addition to playing on the water, Kristy has trained within the Baptiste community, and can appreciate more and more the balance between effort and surrender on the mat which she truly found through the on water practice and applies in her every day.
Kristy’s goal is to impart as much knowledge and experience as she can to assist others in finding their truest self and inspire walking the path which fulfills your most inner desires – whether that be at home, travelling, creating, or collaborating.
Join Kristy on an upcoming adventure and see where you land – it’s all about making a Splash~!
Paddle Canada Certifications:
- Paddle Canada SUP River 1 Skills – 2015
- Paddle Canada Instructor Trainer Basics & Advanced – 2014
- Paddle Canada SUP Surf 1 Instructor – 2014
- Paddle Canada SUP Touring 1 Instructor – 2014
- Paddle Canada Surf Skills 1 – 2012
- Paddle Canada SUP Instructor Basics & Advanced Skills – 2011
First Aid / CPR:
- Standard First Aid w CPR – C – AED – 2014 (re-cert Spring of 2017)
- Stand Up Paddle Vancouver – Registered Yoga Business with Canadian Yoga Alliance – 2014-17
- Baptiste Power Yoga Art of Assisting – 2014
- Level 2 Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher Training – 2012
- Level 1 Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher Training – 2011
- 200 hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training – 2010
- 80 hour Yhot Training – 2009
River District Centre